Decorative Japanese Tape Picture Frames
Display photos on the wall in a fun, nonpermanent way.
Decorative Japanese tape
Note: It’s best to complete this project in a well-ventilated area.Steps
- Put on rubber gloves to ensure that you don’t get fingerprints on the photos
- Determine where you will place the photos on the wall. If needed, arrange photos on a flat surface and take a picture of the placement so you know where you’ll place them on the wall
- Flip the photos over and spray a generous coat of adhesive on the back. Be sure to do this in a well-ventilated area, as the spray adhesive could irritate the eyes and skin
- Stick your photos on the wall, and use your hands to smooth out any air bubbles. Use the level to ensure the photos are straight
- Once all the pictures are placed on the wall to your liking, use the decorative Japanese tape to create borders around the photos
Designer Tip: You can apply the decorative Japanese tape any way you like. Be creative – your canvas is open!