Reclaimed Wood Wall
This project completely transforms an ordinary room with minimal materials.
Stikwood Reclaimed Weathered Wood planks, cut to various sizes measuring to (20) 9' × 3" rows
- Peel off the back of the first piece you will apply to the wall. Use a step stool to begin applying in the top right corner
- Continue applying planks to the wall row by row, making sure they are as flush as possible to the area where the wall meets the ceiling
- If there is an outlet in the wall, take off the outlet cover. Mark the area where the outlet would go on the plank of Stikwood
- Clamp the plank of Stikwood to a sturdy table so the area you will cut hangs off the edge. Put on safety glasses, and then use a jigsaw to cut out the marked-off area
- If the planks of Stikwood do not fit perfectly into the last row where the wall meets the floor, use a ruler and pencil to mark the correct height and use the jigsaw to cut the planks accordingly
Design Tip: Try to position wood of different sizes on top of each other so the planks do not line up. This helps achieve a stylishly disorganized look.