Panel Wall Molding
Give your walls a dose of upscale, elegant definition with this simple DIY project.
18 pieces of white molding
Paint in desired color
- Measure the wall dimensions where you want to place the wall panels
- Using a pencil, measure and mark 54" on all wood panel pieces
- Put on safety goggles. Cut the wood pieces at the pencil marks with a miter saw
- Using a pencil, measure and mark the position of the panel pieces on the wall
- Hold a wood panels in place. Using a nail gun, secure the panels to the wall, forming a square
- If any nail pieces are protruding from the wood, cover them with small amounts of putty
- Once the full wood panel square is attached to the wall, paint the panel and wall the color of your choice
Note: Mark the wood panels according to the size you want for your panels; 54" was the measurement we used.
Design Tip: If you don’t have a miter saw, have your local hardware store cut the molding for you.