2 drawer pulls (we suggest modern-style pulls)
5-minute two-part epoxy adhesive
Plastic stick-on feet
Ice pop sticks
- Flip the tile face side down and attach six plastic feet to the bottom: one in each corner and two in the middle. This will supply a steady surface to rest the tray on while serving
- Flip the tile back over and mark where you would like the drawer pulls to go. These will act as handles
- Use the sandpaper to gently sand down the marks on the tile. Also sand the bottom of each drawer pull. This is so the tile and drawer pull can stick together without slipping
- Squeeze two-part epoxy onto the scrap cardboard, and mix with an ice pop stick
- Because the epoxy dries within 5 minutes, we need to act fast. Add some epoxy on the bottom of each drawer pull, place each one onto the preexisting marks and press down
- Set aside for 5 minutes to dry, and you’re ready to serve!
DESIGNER TIP: This epoxy takes only 5 minutes to dry completely. If the drawer pull is placed in the wrong spot, quickly move and replace it to where it needs to be.