Cupcake Wrapper Wallpaper Art
Bring a beachy vibe to your walls with playful art made from cupcake wrappers.
(4) 11" × 14" acrylic sheets
Cupcake paper in 3 different colors and sizes
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
½" -wide double-stick foam mounting tape
- Put a dab of hot glue on the back of a medium-sized cupcake wrapper and place it as desired on the acrylic sheet. Continue until eight to 10 wrappers have been added
- Apply a dab of glue to the bottoms of a small cupcake wrappers, and place them inside half of the medium cupcake wrappers already attached to the acrylic sheet
- Glue some of the smaller wrappers to the acrylic sheet
- Roll the large cupcake papers into cylinder shapes as shown below, and fold the bottom to create a ¼" base. Add hot glue to the base and adhere it to the acrylic sheet in between the other cupcake wrappers. This creates a seashell effect
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 for the remaining three acrylic sheets
- Cut the foam tape into four 1" pieces. Stick the tape on the back of the acrylic sheets, hiding them behind the cupcake wrappers
- Remove the paper on the foam tape to reveal the adhesive side, and hang the art where desired
Note: Add more or fewer cupcake wrappers as desired. This project is completely customizable!