Create custom aprons that will help protect your clothing from paint splatters and other project-related messes.
Fabric paint in desired color(s)
- Lay the pre-ironed apron on a table and place the letter stencils on top. With your paintbrush, fill in the letter with fabric paint in the color of your choice
- Remove the stencil to make sure the letter is completely painted
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for the remaining letters
- Place iron-on stickers on the apron as desired
- Place a piece of scrap fabric over the sticker and iron over it
- Hold the iron over the sticker for about 1 minute, and then remove the scrap fabric and peel off the plastic covering from the sticker
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for the remaining stickers
Design Tip: Make sure to keep the paint inside the stencil!