July 5, 2012
to enjoy enhanced features like these.
1. Bins: Have one basket, crate or box per bulk bathroom essential, like one
for toilet paper and one for towels (store them rolled to save space). Or, group items together in them; think hair products in one and body products in
Store things you use less towards the back of the cabinet, behind your daily essentials.
2. Lazy Susan: Make the most of cabinet corners with a tiered lazy Susan. You can put nearly anything on
it, from nail polish to makeup brushes to bath salts, then
give it a quick spin to access just what you need.
If you have an especially large nail polish collection, store it elsewhere to free up cabinet space for other storage. For a neat display, install a
hanging spice rack on a nearby wall and organize the bottles by color.
3. Hair Accessory Storage: Hang magnetic strips inside the cabinet door for bobby pins and barrettes, use paper towel tubes to hold hair
ties, or convert an old coffee can into all-in-1 solution. To learn how, and get more ideas, read How to Organize Hair Accessories.
Organizing and cleaning go hand-in-hand, and Bounty® paper towels cleans the mess with fewer sheets than the Bargain Brand (8.8X11). When you take on messes with Bounty, you can take on more of life.
4. Jars: Storing things like cotton balls, pads and swabs in their original packaging can get cumbersome. Instead, try jars. They’re easy to stack, transport and refill,
and when you dip them in paint, decorative enough to leave on the
counter for guests.
5. Hair Tool Holder: For easy, tangle-free storage of your curling iron, straightening iron or hair dryer, use hook and loop tape to
attach a magazine holder to the inside of the door. After each use, just let it cool, wrap the cord around the handle and slide it into the holder (stored
with the handle pointing up, most hair dryers fit perfectly).
Before you hang anything on the back of a cabinet door, double check that you’ll still be able to shut the door all the way.
6. Cleaning Bin: Keep a set of cleaning essentials in each bathroom, and when you have a spare moment for some quick cleaning, you won’t have to worry about fetching what you
need. Corral them in a bin, or install a tension rod across the top of the cabinet for hanging spray bottles.
Now that the bathroom′s neat and tidy, clean it—and keep it that way. Get up to 7 days of shine* and tackle tough soap scum on contact with NEW Mr. Clean® Bath Spray with Febreze® Freshness.
*on porcelain or ceramic vertical surfaces.
7. Hooks: Stick adhesive hooks inside cabinets for hanging hand mirrors, hairbrushes, squeegees and more. If heavier
items clank as you open and close the cabinet door, just adhere felt pads to the backs of them.
8. Drawer Units: Plastic or wire mesh storage drawers are an easy way to maximize vertical storage spaces like cabinets—as long as you
keep them organized, too. Fill each drawer with similar products, like bars of soap or travel-sized toiletries, or use ice cube trays to neatly store smaller items.
How do you organize under the bathroom sink?
Organized Bathroom Ideas
Total Bathroom Clean Out
15 Creative Organizers
This page is enhanced with social features that allow you to share content via Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest and G+. Those sharing features are governed by the terms
and policies of those social platforms. Clicking "Continue" may share your personal
data with these social media platforms without further action by you.
Help keep your home safe for everyone. It's easy to get started; request your Tide Pods tub over-the-lid re-sealable sticker that is intended to help to prevent accidental access to the product.
Join our community for daily inspiration & advice for home.
Get solutions, deals, and cleaning tips directly from home experts.
Visit our channel for quick and easy how-to videos.
Sign up for our free emails & get the latest recipes, projects and special offers.
Subscribe to our feeds & receive automatic updates on your favorite content.
Find coupons, product samples, expert advice and more.
Get deals and personalized newsletters from Pampers®.
Popular brands Seen on Home Made Simple
Home Made Simple® is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble. Photos Used With Permission.
All copy and claims valid in Canada and the U.S.
©2013 Procter & Gamble