November 6, 2012
to enjoy enhanced features like these.
1. Wooden Hangers: By simply flipping a wooden hanger so that the moveable metal piece is on
the bottom, you can twist it to create a hook for a few coats or scarves. Simply drill holes into both ends of the hanger, then mount it to the wall with plastic anchors.
Put another hanger in the bathroom for towels or robes.
2. Antlers: They add an organic yet graphic shape to any wall, and you can put them to use as coat hangers, too. Artificial antlers are
easy to find at craft stores and online. Add your own personal touch by painting them—we love using metallic and neon colors.
3. Spoons: Old spoons make great hooks. Carefully flatten the bowl of the spoon with a hammer and drill a hole into the middle. Using a
little elbow grease, bend the hand up to a 45° angle, then screw it to the wall via the hole you drilled.
Simplify cleaning organizers, window trim and other dust-prone, hard-to-reach spots with Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender. Unlike sprays and dust rags, it gets into hard-to-reach places without the hassle so you can get dust pick up in less time.
4. Branches: Bring the outdoors in by collecting a long, sturdy branch. Suspend it from the ceiling so it hangs horizontally and hook coat
hangers on it, or mount it to the wall horizontally and attach S-hooks along the front to hang coats on. Paint or leave as is.
5. Knobs: Attach a row of old knobs to a wooden plaque or 2x4” piece of lumber, then mount it on the wall. You can also use round drawer
pulls, or even a series of sturdy toy figurines.
Repurposed Organizers: Hangers
15 Creative Organizers
Quick Clean: Entryway
This page is enhanced with social features that allow you to share content via Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest and G+. Those sharing features are governed by the terms
and policies of those social platforms. Clicking "Continue" may share your personal
data with these social media platforms without further action by you.
Help keep your home safe for everyone. It's easy to get started; request your Tide Pods tub over-the-lid re-sealable sticker that is intended to help to prevent accidental access to the product.
Join our community for daily inspiration & advice for home.
Get solutions, deals, and cleaning tips directly from home experts.
Visit our channel for quick and easy how-to videos.
Sign up for our free emails & get the latest recipes, projects and special offers.
Subscribe to our feeds & receive automatic updates on your favorite content.
Get $13 in savings from some of your favorite brands.
Get deals and personalized newsletters from Pampers®.
Find coupons, product samples, expert advice and more.
Popular brands Seen on Home Made Simple
Home Made Simple® is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble. Photos Used With Permission.
All copy and claims valid in Canada and the U.S.
©2013 Procter & Gamble