December 18, 2012
to enjoy enhanced features like these.
1. Involve everyone. Let each family member or roommate pick a movie they’d like to watch. Make a game out of it by picking names out of a
hat or even rolling the dice!
2. Revisit the classics. Keep a running list of classic flicks you’ve always wanted to see and pull from that list when it’s time for
From remotes to video game controllers, keep entertainment essentials powered day in and day out with batteries you can trust. Only Duracell® has DuraLock Power Preserve™ Technology, which guarantees lasting power for up to 10 years in storage.
3. Spice up your popcorn. Watching a movie just isn’t the same without a big bowl of popcorn, but sometimes plain butter doesn’t cut it.
Try a popcorn flavoring buffet filled with sweet
and savory ways to make the perfect movie snack, or simply toss popcorn with melted compound butter.
4. Have an Oscars movie night. When it’s almost time for the stars to walk the red carpet and receive their golden statues, plan a movie
night that features award-winning movies from the past. Create your own award ballots and have the crowd vote on their favorite films of the evening.
5. Set up a candy buffet. Why spend a fortune on movie theater sweets when you can create your own candy buffet at home? Pick popular
movie treats for your guests to snack on in the comfort of your own home. Or offer homemade versions of old-fashioned favorites like gumdrops, lollipops and rock candy.
6. Theme the night. Invite friends over for a movie night with a theme! For example, host an 80s night where attendees dress up in 80s
gear and watch Brat Pack flicks.
Before friends and family come over, be sure to stock up on essentials like Puffs® Plus Lotion facial tissue. Unlike the leading regular tissue, Puffs® has soft, air fluffed pillows for 40% more cushiony thickness. Face everyday with Puffs softness!
7. Pair movies with food. Come up with food themes based on what you’ll be watching. For example, serve an Italian feast for movies set in
Italy (think a guest-friendly pasta buffet) or dole out macaroons during French films.
What are your all-time favorite movies?
Jackie Fogartie (also known as Jackie Fo) is a quick-witted gal who loves to plan events – big and small. Whether it’s a beautiful wedding, adorable
baby shower or elegant dinner party, Jackie Fogartie Events always have a personal touch. Jackie has written her blog Jackie Fo since 2010 and combines her love of event styling, yummy recipes and all things humorous.
Game Night Ideas
Appetizer and Dip Recipes
Organize Your Entertainment Area
This page is enhanced with social features that allow you to share content via Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest and G+. Those sharing features are governed by the terms
and policies of those social platforms. Clicking "Continue" may share your personal
data with these social media platforms without further action by you.
Help keep your home safe for everyone. It's easy to get started; request your Tide Pods tub over-the-lid re-sealable sticker that is intended to help to prevent accidental access to the product.
Join our community for daily inspiration & advice for home.
Get solutions, deals, and cleaning tips directly from home experts.
Visit our channel for quick and easy how-to videos.
Sign up for our free emails & get the latest recipes, projects and special offers.
Subscribe to our feeds & receive automatic updates on your favorite content.
Find coupons, product samples, expert advice and more.
Get deals and personalized newsletters from Pampers®.
Popular brands Seen on Home Made Simple
Home Made Simple® is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble. Photos Used With Permission.
All copy and claims valid in Canada and the U.S.
©2013 Procter & Gamble